Are you caring for a loved one with memory loss? Our Memory Care floor is designed with special features which promote safety and security in an intimate home-like setting. We are committed to providing specialized services for your loved one.
Our all-inclusive secured living care and services include:
• Three nutritious meals daily; snacks provided (special dietary needs accommodated)
• Nursing supervision and medication administration
• Therapeutic benefits of certified music and memory activity programs
• All staff certified with gentle persuasive approaches
• Assistance with activities of daily living
• 24 hour monitored wandering emergency response pendant
• Continence care (supplies not included)
• Personal laundry service (weekly or as needed)
• Assistance with regular bathing
• Daily housekeeping and towel service
Our services are delivered by a caring, multidisciplinary team including an RN, RPNs, PSWs, activities staff, Red Seal chefs, a chaplain, kinesiologist, registered social worker, and music therapist. Some of our visiting professionals include an onsite physician, gerontologist, foot care nurse, massage therapist, optometrist, reflexologist, dentist and more.
• Private suites: studios, 1 and 2 bedroom
• Comfortable lounge with full screen TV
• Exclusive ‘home-like’ dining room
• Secure outdoor terrace
• Spa room with fully accessible shower/bath
We also have an excellent program of daily activities available to our Memory Care residents, which will be updated monthly. You can head over to our News section to see a list of our special events/activities, or have a look at the pdf of our full calendar.